What can an Auditor do?
An auditor is a person who examines all the financial records. They have to give surety about all the records that are accurate and are in proper format. One has to keep notice that all the taxes are paid on the regular time. An auditor is the one who prepares all the financial documentations and big reports and also sometimes engages in direct meetings with other organizational managers and foreign clients.
- Specify that all the financial documents should be in a correct format and must follow proper rules and regulations.
- Aware of all the taxes that are paid regularly on time.
- Must maintain all the financial records and returns best practices to all management.
- One must give advice on how to reduce costs, enhance revenues and how to bring profits.
- Specialize in a particular industry and has a good background in some college and university.
An auditor has to work sometimes in an office or also do his tasks from the home.Some of the auditors have to travel to different places for the business related work to get meet with the clients. An auditor ha to work on a full-time basis and sometimes prefer to do overtimes especially in the beginning of the job. The work of an auditor is stressful and must prefer to travel to client’s place.
Pros and cons
There are some pros and cons in this field like:
- Employers can gain higher salary ranges but must be licensed.
- A large number of advance career opportunities but also one have to fulfill the post-secondary education.
- One has to do standard work but also expected to work for some extra working hours.
How to become an auditor?
To become an auditor, one needs a bachelor degree in accounting and other such field related to auditing. One can also hold master’s degree in accounting or any business administration course. The task of an auditor is to identify all the issues containing in some documentation and suggest solutions relevant to that document. It is also preferred to take right high school courses and always prefer to speak in a second language. There are numerous industries in which an auditor can work, so one must choose the desired industry. The requirements that are needed to become an auditor is mentioned below:
- Bachelor degree or also refer with Master Degree.
- The field must be accounting, finance, and any other finance-related field.
- Must hold on voluntary certifications
- Have skills like communication, organization, detail-oriented and math skills
- Certification is required or may not be.
An average salary of an auditor is Rs. 373,343 annually. One can earn large and get large experience in this field. One can earn large money in auditing, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft world. it is found that the pays for the auditor jobs are growing significantly for the experience persons who are working for more than 20 years. With carrying an experience of more than 10 years, one can also go to the next higher positions.
The employment of an auditor is estimated to grow with the percentage of 11% up to the year 2024. This field really provides great jump as compared with other most occupations. The growth in auditing is assumed for the welfare of the whole community. As the increasing number of the economy grows, one must to be prepared and examine all the financial reports. So the future of an auditor is on the average with the increasing number of accounting software, retiring workers and a large number of job openings.